Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And MAC starts 2012 with a Bang!

  You know MAC right? No, if your thinking about that burger from Mcdonald's, your wrong. When I say MAC, I mean the Mech Arts Community forums. Arguably among the friendliest Gunpla hobby sites I know about.

  Okay,so a few weeks or months ago, a few notable MAC members like Kamn and Sneeper decided to make this big contest for fun...... and so the 2012 Mecha contest was born


  And trust me, these guys ain't makin this contest small either, We got lots of sponsors here like GGinfinite and Hobbymate AND This will be a worldwide event. Yes, you read right, a worldwide event, so....if you want to join in I've posted a link to where you can find the rules below
http://gmac300.blogspot.com/2011/11/have-you-eaten-mac.html

  Also here's the link for MAC Forums:
http://boards.themacforums.com/index/

And finally a video, her's what's in store for the lucky winners...




   I wasn't kidding when I said the prizes will be big, so start planning, get your money and tools ready for the start of the new year... cause we're starting it with a BANG!

3 comments:

  1. Wait it's Kamm and Sneeper who are doing the 2012.
    Aulon is doing the Zaku Group build.

    ReplyDelete