Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Delta Plus WIP 1







 

  So I got to work on my Delta plus MG (Well this is overdue, LONG overdue) I assembled the Head and as for it's frame, I am impressed quite detailed...

                                                                                       


Also managed to work on the torso of the unit, placed some details on the inner markings and learnt about how it transforms, very reminiscent of Zeta..







Also got to work on the arms, detailing em and the like







 

3 comments:

  1. Try to follow this tutorial on separating Fingers for mg.. but after that ur gonna have to Sand the WOunds :) http://www.funbox.pk/video/play.asp?funboxpk=C3mlgIiKsmQ&title=Tutorial%3A+How+to+Separate+MG+Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ khaidir:
    Thanks dude, I'll give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Prob:) its Scary and Awesome at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete