Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Delta Plus WIP 4: Binders and weapons

 so here I have the last pieces to complete
the binders held me up as it was placed the wrong way and I noted it only after assembly of the binder, so I had to take the darn thing apart....



    Here are the complete binders after an hour of trying to pick it apart and put it together, again.


Now onto the weaponry:


Here's the shield. placed one stripe of silver for detailing and did the sabers





















   And here at last is the beam Rifle. Comparing it to a ReZEL. It's he same thing. down to the mold and Assembly. I did a few silver touch ups to make it stand out from the Regular ReZEL Rifle. lost the gem on the scope though. :(...











So here's my work so far:

   






 And as we speak, I am Decaling him right now. final post on this little pet project of mine will be the Delta Plus After Full Decals are applied. till then guys

No comments:

Post a Comment