Saturday, September 10, 2011

Delta Plus WIP 2: Legs

   So I got to work on the pistons. things were unpainted, so i introduced my markers and now you can see the results below. I liked the way they turned out. 






   Next we have the feet, nothing much. just a few highlights here and there




 The Legs took the longest for me to build. you can see why in the photos below. took like 2 days.one for the detailing alone, 2nd being the assembly. core of the legs are symmetrical. must be due to the design.



  okay, this was long overdue. I admit it, working on the delta made me forget my blog. expect part 3 in a while

2 comments:

  1. Not bad. Painted inner frame, always pain in the ass for me. If u wan to know more about inner frame painting. Go to http://ngeekhiongex.blogspot.com/ . Learn from the expert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kilian.
    Not exactly, I used markers to highlight some parts only. it was still tough

    ReplyDelete